Occupational Therapy Services- you'll love!
I am an occupational therapist, a development expert, a handwriting specialist, an executive function enthusiast, and a parent that gets you.
You are looking for solutions for your kids. You have been going round and round. You want solutions and strategies that actually fit into your real life.
I can help. You will be raving about how easy it is.
Will your child benefit occupational therapy services?
Let’s find out….
Does your child
- Have difficulty with daily self-care activities?
- Struggle to start or complete activities at home or school?
- Hate writing?
- Making frequent errors copying from the board?
- Are they always forgetting something?
- Appear clumsy?
- Avoid certain textures or foods?
- Have a heck of a time reading their handwriting?
- Not leave space in between words?
- Constantly say, I don’t know?
- Struggle with school academics or organizing?
If you found yourself saying “Oh Yeah!” to any of these, then run, don’t walk to your favorite OT for an initial chat.