Occupational Therapy Services- you'll love!
I am an occupational therapist, a development expert, a handwriting specialist, an executive function enthusiast, and a parent that gets you.
You are looking for solutions for your kids. You have been going round and round. You want solutions and strategies that actually fit into your real life.
I can help. You will be raving about how easy it is.
Will your child benefit occupational therapy services?
Let’s find out….
Does your child
- Have difficulty with daily self-care activities?
- Struggle to start or complete activities at home or school?
- Hate writing?
- Making frequent errors copying from the board?
- Are they always forgetting something?
- Appear clumsy?
- Avoid certain textures or foods?
- Have a heck of a time reading their handwriting?
- Not leave space in between words?
- Constantly say, I don’t know?
- Struggle with school academics or organizing?
If you found yourself saying “Oh Yeah!” to any of these, then run, don’t walk to your favorite OT for an initial chat.
Here's how occupational therapy services can help...
It takes a village! You are the key to your child shining at home, in the classroom, and on the playground. Parent consults give you the very best information and support for you to help your child.
Having automatic, easy and legible handwriting is needed for today's student. You can get proven handwriting remideation and support for your struggling writer.
Executive Functioning Skills
Executive functioning skills are the foundation for your kids transition to independent functioning at home or school. They need to be developed let me show you how easy it can be!
Classic Occupational Therapy
Occupational therapy will help your child develop skills they need to function to their highest potential at home, school, or on the playground—blended OT program with Neuronet program.